Hospital Del Sur

Southern Regional Hospital

Located in the old Corvette, now district hospital in a field on 4 blocks that belonged to Mr. Antonio Midence, Fausto Sanchez and Antonia Sanchez Salorio who donated to the board pro-hospital, as by decree 133 of April 9, 1925 was opened, but its official establishment and operation will be in 1931.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License