Hospital De Occidenre

Western Regional Hospital

In 1902 a group of ladies Copan under the leadership of Dona Teresa de Castejon founded the Hospital of "La Sultana of the West" but was officially inaugurated ten years later with the strong support of Dr. Jerome Queen currently has coverage of over 600 thousand inhabitants and him are referred patients from area hospitals Juan Manuel Gálvez and San Marcos de Ocotepeque.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License